Employee Transitions

What Is This Service?

Employee transistors such as resignations, retirements, and dismissal are processed by IIT once notification is received from Human Resources

Where Can I Get It?

Select the request button that best suits your need on this page. Employees and/or Supervisors should contact Human Resources to initiate employee transitions

Additional Information

You can find more specific information about each service offering by locating the Service Offerings module on this page and selecting a service offering from the list.

New Employee Employee Separation Employee Retirement Employee Transfer


Service ID: 50591
Wed 10/13/21 3:03 PM
Mon 10/18/21 8:08 AM

Service Offerings (4)

New Fulltime Employee
Request for IIT to process a new fulltime employee.
Employee Separation
Request for IIT to process an employee leaving the college.
Employee Retirement
Request for IIT to process an employee retirement.
Employee Transfer
Request for IIT to process an employee changing positions at AACC.